Returns Policy for Faulty or Incorrect Products
We accept full responsibility for the safe arrival of your order. We will replace at our expense any product that arrives in not working condition, damaged during transit or is sent incorrectly by us.
- You must contact us within 7 days of the date the product was received.
- The product must be returned in the same condition it was received.
- Products damaged because of incorrect use/installation, negligence or misuse will not be accepted.
- All components, accessories and original packaging must be returned.
- A copy of the original receipt must be included with the return.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us on 03 9583 1470 or through the contact form below.
Steps for returning a faulty or incorrect product
- Submit your details using the Returns Form below or contact us on 03 9583 1470 to obtain a pre-paid return label.
- Pack the product in the original packaging and include all of its components and accessories as well as a copy of the original receipt and affix the pre-paid label.
- We will advise you whether it is to be dropped off at Australia Post or picked up by courier.
- Once your product is received, the return will be processed within 3 business days and a new replacement will be shipped. (Note: if the item was a back-order item and needs to be ordered by us, we will notify you of ETA).