Perfect for small to medium-sized residential pools, the Zodiac Titan Series CS100 Cartridge Pool Filters are single-element cartridge filtration systems that are designed to provide an optimal clean.
- Unlike standard sand pool filters, the CS100 Cartridge Pool Filter is extremely water efficient as it does not require backwashing. Each time you backwash a sand filter you waste an average of 750 litres of water, which equates to thousands of litres annually. With the CS100 Cartridge Filter, you can simply remove the cartridge element and hose it down.
- Zodiac’s CS Series cartridge filter element is made of the finest materials that are internationally recognised for their superior filtration and long life. When water passes through the element, the uniquely designed fibres trap even the smallest debris. The CS cartridge will filter finer dirt particles (between 10 to 20 micron) than a sand filter (between 25-40 micron) sparing you the effort of manually collecting micro debris!
Durable and compact
- The Zodiac CS Series cartridge filters are built using high-impact, corrosion and UV resistant thermoplastic that can weather even the harshest operating conditions. The body design of the CS cartridge filter is only 375mm in width which allows it to be installed in small areas without difficulty. The strong base allows it to be easily mounted to an equipment pad for easy storage and installation.
- The Zodiac CS Series cartridge filter has been designed with the consumer in mind. Removing the lid is easy with the ergonomic easy-grip handles. Extra-large drain ports (50mm), an easy to read pressure gauge with clean/dirty indicator and the ergonomic locking rings make servicing and filter cleaning a breeze. The cartridge elements have also been engineered to be removed easily so there is no hassle when it comes time for cleaning and maintenance.
- Ideal for confined spaces, while the strong base allows for mounting and easy installation
No more backwashing
- Simply remove the cartridge element, hose down the element when required and replace it when complete.
- Features an ergonomic easy-grip handle, an easy-read pressure gauge and locking rings that make servicing and filter-cleaning a breeze.
Removable Cartridge Elements
- Cartridge elements are removable to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.