SwimClear single element filters are simply the most efficient single element cartridge filters ever produced. They capture more dirt for superior water clarity without the need of supplemental media while the industry’s lowest head loss can increase energy savings. SwimClear is also the easiest to service: the Easy-Lok™ ring design, ergonomic grip handles and lowest lift height provide fast cleaning and element replacement. For energy savings, reliable performance and cleaner, purer water, the choice is crystal clear: SwimClear.
Features & Benefits
- Industry-leading hydraulic efficiency allows the pump to run at a lower speed or for less time, increasing energy savings.
- Recessed pressure gauge and manual air relief enables user to place head assembly upside down on pool pad, protecting the seal from contamination.
- Superior efficiency – Captures more dirt for superior water clarity without the need of any supplemental media.
- Increased energy savings – Greater efficiency allows pump to run at lower speeds or less time, reducing energy needs and passing cost savings on to you.
- Ease of service – Quick access to internal components for simple maintenance.
- Ease of installation – Offers perfect alignment with Hayward® variable-speed pumps for the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- Ergonomic grip handles – Provides easy installation and maintenance and ensures no contact with fiberglass- based surfaces.
- Lowest body height – Makes for convenient, fast cleaning and replacement.
- Recessed pressure gauge and manual air relief – Delivers head assembly convenience and head seal contamination protection.
- Hayward Universal 50mm X 65mm Union makes installation and servicing fast and easy.